For Northamptonshire customers there is an option to collect incredible products with no delivery charge from the Kafe Bloc in Kettering, Address: 4 Piccadilly Buildings, Sheep Street, Kettering NN16 0AN. In the shopping cart just choose the COLLECTION option.
1. How much does it cost for shipping?
It's a £3 flat rate charge. Meaning £3 for any weight of parcel.
2. What Company do you use for shipping?
We use a combination of UKMail, DX Courier & DHL courier services to make deliveries.
3. How long does it take to receive your items in the post?
UKMail, DX Courier & DHL make deliveries for us to any destination in the UK with a next day delivery by 4pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
4. When do deliveries happen when there is a Bank Holiday?
Our courier does not collect or deliver on a Bank Holiday so for instance week commencing 2nd May 2016 UKMail can only make delivery on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as we do a next day delivery. This ensures that the products arrive fresh as a daisy.
5. Are items baked fresh the day they are shipped?
Yes. We ship the product fresh with a next day delivery.
6. Is it better to order during the week as opposed to Fridays, so that product aren't held up on Sunday when there are no deliveries made?
If you order during the week you will get your delivery quicker as we deliver on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. As we ship the product fresh with a next day delivery, no delivery will be held up on Sunday at the depot.
7. Is there a time cut off for ordering during the week?
You can request a delivery day in the comments box when you place an order.
Otherwise: Cut off time for a Friday delivery is end of day on Wednesday. Cut off time for a Thursday delivery is end of day on Tuesday. Cut off time for a Wednesday delivery is end of day on Monday. Cut off time for a Tuesday delivery is end of day on Sunday.